The following guidelines have been developed to ensure the health and safety of all who participate in indoor worship and other activities:
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, we request that you join services online.
2. To help ensure the safety of all worshippers, it is recommended but not required that everyone over the age of 2 years wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth. Disposable masks are available at the entry. As you leave, please take your mask with you, or dispose of it in the receptacle provided.
3. Hand sanitizer is provided upon entry.
4. There will be an attendance check-in as you enter, followed by hymnal pick-up. Please be sure that the greeter has your name and current contact information, so that we can communicate with you in case contact tracing is needed.
5. At this time, the only entrance/exit is the main parking lot door (under the blue canopy), except in an emergency.
6. St. Andrew UMC sanitizes frequently touched areas, including used hymnals, and thoroughly cleans public spaces after each use.
7. In the event that you are diagnosed as positive for Covid-19 within 7-10 days of being in the building, please notify the Church Health Team immediately by calling 708-798-8904 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org